There are many hotel accident claim in California since thousands of tourists and locals do stay-cations or business trips. In addition, millions of people visit California each year specifically to bask in the state’s famed sunshine.
The hotel is probably legally liable and responsible for damage and loss if you or a loved one suffer from hotel accident while staying there. Get in touch with our hotel accident lawyers in Huntington Beach for a free case evaluation if you were injured at a hotel. Hotel guests who sustain hotel injuries may receive medical attention.
What Kinds of Accidents Happen In Hotels?
In the state of California, there are many kinds of accidents and incidents that can cause serious injuries or even wrongful death on motel and hotel properties. Some of the most common ones are as follows:
- Slip and fall accidents are common in hotel lobbies, common spaces, and bathrooms because of wet and slippery floors.
- Trip and fall injuries in parking lots occur because of unequal payment or poor lighting at night.
- Swimming pool accidents occur when a pool is not adequately overseen or maintained, and they frequently result in significant injuries.
- Elevator and escalator injuries occur when they are not properly maintained, resulting in serious bodily injury or brain trauma.
- Gym injuries occur when the equipment is in bad condition as a result of poor daily routine maintenance.
- Vehicle accidents at hotel parking structures occur because of faulty construction or negligent driving by valets.
- Violence and assaults on hotel property might arise because of, a failure to provide enough illumination or security.
What actions should you take, and how can you get compensated?
If you were hurt or had hotel accident while staying at a hotel in Los Angeles, you should think about doing one or more of the following things:
- Ask for medical assistance if necessary
- Capture pictures or videos of the collision.
- Make contact with any witnesses
- Speak with a hotel injury lawyer right away.
If you get hurt in a hotel accident, you might have to pay the bill to makeup for it. What kind of compensation you get will depend on what kind of harm you’ve done. Depending on the type of hotel injuries, compensation could include:
- How much money is being spent on medical care now and how much is expected to be spent in the years to come?
- Estimated costs of caring for a victim with a long-term disability for the rest of his or her life.
- The accident victim felt both physical and emotional pain as he or she tried to get better. This can make it hard to enjoy life and make it hard to be close to a partner or spouse.
- Costs of getting to and from doctor’s appointments.
- The total amount of lost wages while getting better. Any money that will be lost in the future.
- When someone dies in a California hotel accident, their family can file a wrongful death claim. This civil claim asks for money to help pay for a funeral and medical bill. It should also keep the family from having financial problems in the future when the dead person’s money won’t be there to help them out.
Whether you were injured in a hotel suite, resort pool, parking area, fitness club, elevator, and other common space, contact Garcia & Phan’s hotel accident lawyer. For Free hotel accident claim evaluation. Call (714) 586-8298 for a free accident consultation with a Hotel Injury Lawyer.