HUNTINGTON BEACH CITY PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Later, in the ’90s, this once lower-middle-class locale underwent a modern transformation in terms of population, housing, and commercial expansion. Furthermore, in present-day times, the region’s image has morphed into a sandy, sunny, cosmopolitan, upper-middle-class city. Because of this upward movement, its traffic systems are modernizing, along with its demographics.
Compared to Irvine, with its vast traffic surveillance network, it has some catching up to do. However, the city maintains superlative fire and police forces with stringent background and psychological requirements for its officers.
Similarly, an excellent private network of caretakers, local hospitals, and emergency care centers exists. Plus, there are first-rate private ambulance and EMT services.
When Should You Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in Huntington Beach City?
After an accident, you should contact an attorney as soon as possible. Hesitating to seek representation can damage your case. Whether it’s mishandling a critical conversation with an insurance adjuster or accepting a bad offer from the insurance company, a lawyer can prevent these missteps.
The sooner you contact our Huntington Beach Personal Injury Attorney, the better we can represent your case
7 Common Huntington Beach Accident Claims
Huntington Beach personal injury claims fall into an array of categories. There are specific accident claims that happen quite often in this specific region though.
Frequent incidents that are usually claimed in Huntington Beach include:
- Vehicle Collisions: According to City-Data.com there have been 14 fatalities reported due to Huntington Beach car accidents. The cause of these wrongful death incidents? People who have been held accountable for these fatalities were drunk drivers. Coastline Behavioral Center reported that Huntington Beach is the DUI capital of California. Although authorities have taken measures to decrease the number of DUI-related car accidents in Huntington Beach today, there are still drivers who prove to be reckless.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Huntington Beach, California is no stranger to crosswalk accidents. ABC7 News reported that “A pedestrian was killed in a Huntington Beach crash.” The victim was identified as a woman in her 50’s. One of the main causes of a pedestrian being struck by a vehicle is due to distracted driving. Motorists who are partaking in activities as small as reaching to change the radio or eating can cause a serious collision. dents can be devastating and because of their size can cause a huge amount of damage to property, fellow drivers, and even the trucker themselves.
- Employment-related injuries: Work injuries cannot only compromise an accident victim’s health but also their ability to provide financially for themselves in the future. Many families also suffer from losing their loved one. OSHA (occupational safety and health administration) reported that in one year, 5,147 employees died due to job-related injuries.
- Nursing home abuse: There are over 50 assisted-living facilities in Huntington Beach, CA alone. Elderly citizens and their loved ones trust and rely on a nursing home to properly care for their family members. When they fail to do so, the negligent staff members or abusers need to be brought to justice. If you suspect that your loved one is being harmed in a nursing home you can file a Huntington nursing home abuse claim on their behalf.
- Dog bites: According to the Orange County Register, dog bites are on the rise. In one year, reports indicated that 2,384 bites occurred. Dog bites can be dangerous because animals have the ability to rupture the skin and if the dog is not vaccinated, spread diseases. Dogs can also spread parasites to humans as well.
- Wrongful deaths: A wrongful death can take place for a multitude of reasons. Common wrongful death claims can involve a child drowning in a pool, a person dying due to a negligent medical professional, or a defective product. Whatever the case may be a surviving family member has the right to file a lawsuit on their loved one’s behalf.
YOU DESERVE THE BEST
Call Us Now
100% – Free Attorney Case Review
Take a look at common questions
Yes. In most instances, we quickly arrange for a rental car for you so you can get on with your normal activities, and we make sure you get the car you need. Do you have a case?
Like any other profession, the quality of legal services varies tremendously from one lawyer to the next. Some lawyers are barely competent others are outstanding leaders of the legal community. These days, clients can use the internet to obtain information about a prospective lawyer. Internet searches can provide information on the attorney’s experience and trial results. I provide information about my actual results on this website so prospective clients can make the best decisions when hiring a lawyer and feel comfortable that the Garcia & Phan Law Firm has proven experience and results.
NO! Our office policy is straightforward and clear: We Don’t Get Paid Unless You Get Money from the Insurance Company! This means that if we don’t get you some monetary recovery, you will not owe us any fees. It’s as simple as that. No money upfront, and no hourly fees. This policy allows us to aggressively fight for the maximum recovery for you and your loved ones. No matter how long the case takes, we will be there fighting for your rights.
Yes. If you have lost earnings or have lost the ability to earn money in the future as a result of your accident, our office fight aggressively to get all of the money you have lost back for you.