In California, wrongful death is regarded as a fatality caused by the inattention or intentional conduct of a third-party individual. In 2021 the state has witnessed 224,935 cases of wrongful deaths. This statistic makes it essential for individuals to initiate a wrongful death claim lawsuit. A wrongful death lawsuit seeks to compensate affected family members for their economic losses. Sections 377.60-377.62 of the California Code of Civil Procedure explain the statute of limitations for such cases, which is normally set at a period of two years from the dying date of the respective individual under (California Code of Civil Procedure 335.1). This legal action seeks to hold the culprits responsible while additionally offering consolation and financial assistance to devastated families. Obtaining justice for the departed requires coordination with a personal injury attorney in Riverside who is knowledgeable about the legal system’s complexities. The Garcia & Phan Southern California’s Personal Injury lawyers have years of expertise and a winning record of such cases.
What is considered to be a wrongful death claim in the state of California:
- Carelessness Resulting in Death: In California, wrongful death claims are often based on the responsible party’s refusal to act with adequate caution, resulting in the death of an individual. This might include actions such as reckless driving, medical carelessness, or the use of potentially hazardous property.
- Intended Attack or Misconduct: A wrongful death claim may be made if purposeful harm or misconduct resulted in death. This might involve violent crimes, assaults, or intentional acts with deadly consequences.
- Unsafe or Defective Items: The usage of faulty items that result in fatal injuries may give rise to claims of wrongful death. These tragedies might be held liable by manufacturers and other firms engaged in the product’s supply chain.
- Workplace Hazards: Whenever injuries are sustained at work, such as manufacturing errors or exposure to hazardous circumstances, leading to death, an action for wrongful death may be applied against the employer.
- Clinical Negligence: A wrongful death claim might be filed if an individual dies as a result of a medical provider’s ignorance or bad treatment. This covers a wide variety of issues, that include wrong diagnoses and operative blunders, etc.
Reasons to Consult Garcia & Phan Southern California’s Personal Injury lawyer regarding a wrongful death claim case:
- Experience: Our professional wrongful death attorneys specialize in handling complex scenarios such as medical malpractice and personal injury lawsuits.
- Legal Expertise: It takes a certain understanding to navigate California legislation. Our lawyers are knowledgeable in the complexities of wrongful death lawsuits.
- Maximizing Compensation: To provide justice for the surviving family, a knowledgeable personal injury attorney in Riverside may assist in determining and maximizing compensation for losses.
- Grief Support: In addition to providing legal counsel, our attorneys compassionately assist bereaved families by assisting them in navigating the difficult emotional aspects of the legal process.
- Trials Visualization: Our attorneys are experts at presenting compelling arguments in court, backed up by exhaustive research and credible testimony.
Securing justice in the course of wrongful death is critical in the Golden State, and wrongful death attorneys at Garcia & Phan Southern California are geared up to be your unrelenting defenders throughout the legal process. Picking one of our expert attorneys involves more than just having legal guidance during a difficult time; it means collaborating to grasp the complexity of wrongful death claims and finally securing the right compensation for the diseased family. Take action right away and get in touch with experts who are prepared to support you in your quest for justice for your dead loved one. These experts are not only highly skilled but also extremely sympathetic. Don’t wait—let the personal injury attorney in Riverside champion your cause and bring justice to your doorstep. Call at (714) 586-8298 for more.